We are excited to be getting back together to worship as one family! Before you register please review important information on how we plan to savely serve you at Wells Branch Community Church!
- EVERYONE PLANNING TO ATTEND SERVICE MUST REGISTER FOR THE SERVICE THEY WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND.
- WE WILL BE READY TO RECEIVE YOU AT 8:30AM FOR THE 9AM SERVICE AND 10:15AM FOR THE 10:45AM SERVICE.
- PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF SOCIAL DISTANCING WHILE COMMUNICATING BEFORE, AFTER, AND DURING WORSHIP SERVICE.
- KEEP YOUR MASK ON DURING SERVICE, EVEN DURING THE TIME OF SINGING. THIS PREVENTS PATHOGENS TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE AIR FROM SPREADING.
- THERE WILL BE NO COMING UP FOR PRAYER AND CONFESSION AFTER THE SERMON. PLEASE STAY SEATED AND CONFESS TO GOD YOUR SIN AND NECESSARY REPENTANCE. IF YOU HAVE A PRAYER/CONFESSION NEED PLEASE EMAIL PRAYER@WELLSBRANCHCHURCH.COM
- WE WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE ONLINE SERVICES AT 9AM, 10:45AM, AND 8PM
In order to safely serve you and your family and follow social distancing guidelines, there will be a limit on the amount of attendees for each service. We will be preparing seating specifically for those who register to attend services so please plan to attend if you register! Registration will take place for both 9am and 10:45am services.
If you would like to make mask donations please contact email@example.com. Masks must be unopend. Thank you!
COVID 19 RESOURCES
We know these are interesting times and wanted to share a few things we felt might be helpful click here for Covid 19 resources ans relief!
Have questions? Visit our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page for assistance! If you don't find the answers you need, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*SERVICES WILL BEGIN JUNE 7th AT OUR PHYSICAL CHURCH LOCATION. WE WILL ALSO CONTINUE TO STREAM ONLINE.