See you in 2016!
The Well is on break until Tuesday, January 26th, 2016! This is the only break we take all year, to give all of our leaders and volunteers time to rest, spend time with family over the holidays, and plan for next year.
While we are on break, here are some other ways to stay connected over the winter:
- Check out any podcasts you missed here
- Join us for Christmas Eve service on Dec. 24th at 4:00 pm or 5:30 pm at the Live For More Center
- Check us out on Sundays at Wells Branch Church at 9:00 am or 10:45 am
Here are some of our top blog posts from 2015:
- Top 10 questions on singleness and dating
- Preparing to be a godly husband
- Preparing to be a godly wife
- Is my life truly mine?
- Community: Are you into it?
- What does the Bible teach about life, abortion, and adoption?
- 5 reasons we CAN handle marriage
- Why my “good enough” was never good enough
- Leading yourself
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you in 2016!